FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $50 shipped within the USA
Education Account Manager.
We are looking for an exceptional Education Account Manager who is able to establish and grow relationships across school districts and other learning institutions. The Education Account Manager will be adept at quickly developing new opportunities and growing the significant existing opportunities we have in the education marketplace. Knowledge of Ed-Tech and STEM tools is a plus. Compensation for this position is a generous base plus commission structure with unlimited earning potential.
Education is at our roots. Cubelets® robot blocks are used in thousands of learning institutions worldwide and every day brings us new educators excited to introduce our kits to their students. We need someone who not only has experience selling to large teams within the K-12 and University marketplace, but is also comfortable and excited to work with individual learning institutions such as schools, museums, camps, and libraries as many of these historically grow into our largest evangelists.
We are a fun and vibrant entrepreneurial team with a vision of making the world a better place with thousands and thousands of little robots. Modular Robotics is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where everyone can excel. This position is, and will remain, fully remote.
About this position.
This position will involve:
- Utilizing existing relationships to identify and develop new sales opportunities.
- Expanding product adoption with existing education customers and resellers.
- Developing and effectively using sales tools such as review kits, product flyers, email campaigns, online demos, webinars, and other presentations.
- Identifying partnerships at local, regional, and state levels to build business with key educators.
- Managing both a large organic response and prospecting to create a self-developed sales pipeline.
- Supporting the planning and execution of national, regional, and local sales events and event follow up.
- Building on existing partnerships and relationships in your established region to develop programs for expansion at the district, organization, or classroom level.
- Responding to RFPs, managing contracts, and occasional deal registration agreements.
- Utilizing Salesforce, our order management system, and other sales-support systems on a daily basis.
- Collaborating with colleagues in Marketing, Education, and other business areas to achieve company goals.
- Possessing a passion for the work we do and the impact our robot construction systems have on learners.
- A sales professional with experience selling directly to educators and at a district level, and a proven ability to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- A confident entrepreneurial sales personality with a proactive approach to generating revenue and creating sales opportunities.
- Able to manage strong relationships with multiple clients and internal teams.
- An excellent communicator with superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Focused on excellent follow through—you’re able to articulate what needs to be done and then you do it!
- Able to secure a reliable internet connect that supports remote work.
- Willing and able to jump in to do whatever is required to reach our goals.